Before you return a Ssoul product, please understand all our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and different from each other. The stones colours may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before it is shipped.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging). We are not liable for any returns that were not notified on time i.e within 48 hrs of delivery.
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
Please inform us within 2 days (48 hrs) of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us with subject mentioned as Return – (Invoice no).
Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are
required to send us a photograph of the product in the email, then it is up to the discretion of the Antares QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
Once we have received the photograph and after our Quality Control team has authorised the return we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
Antares will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a credit note for the cost of goods to be used for online shopping on ssoulstudio.com. We will replace or issue credit note only after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
Replacement will be done in the following case:
1. Genuine quality issues.
2. In case Antares discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
No replacement will be given in the following cases:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
3. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our authorised shipper.
4. Package refused by recipient.
5. Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
6. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
7. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and we use natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
8. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.